Mon, Oct 31|
Samhain - Stories and Sound Journey
Halloween originates from the Celtic festival of Samhain - a fire festival to say goodbye to the light and welcome in the darkness. On this special eve, the barrier between worlds dissolves leaving spirits and faeries alike to roam freely. Join us for a special sunset sound journey you won't forget
Time & Location
Oct 31, 2022, 6:00 PM – Nov 01, 2022, 8:30 PM
València, Passeig de Neptú, 34, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
About the event
We will meet here at Mirador de Patacona at 18:00. We can then head to the beach with everyone together and create our Celtic fire circle.
Bring a yoga mat with you for comfort.
- We will arrange ourselves in a circle and you will be given a set of silent disco headphones.
- The session begins with some simple history about the Samhain festival (including how to pronounce it properly!)
- We will share some Celtic stories from the past and explore where some of the modern Halloween customs may have came from including the gruesome origins of Pumkin heads, Why we go Trick or Treating and why we dress up.
- As the music slowly begins we will set some intentions, to clear out the old spirits, let them be free from us, welcome in the necessary changes, accept the infinite cycle of life and death by letting go of those things that need to pass over. We will send love and respect to the ancestors slowly drift off into other realms as the music takes over us.
- The music will be an ambient selection of Celtic folk and electronica with a particular focus on the healing sounds of the female voice.
- The session will last around an hour and a half to two hours in total
- Please bring a jacket and warm clothes and some water
Here is a Spotify Playlist for some Celtic music vibes
Samhain Witches and Druids
+€0.25 service fee
+€0.25 service fee0